Monday, May 12, 2008

First Mother's Day





Well, my first Mother's Day was delightful. The whole weekend was wonderful! We saw lots of family and that was definitely a treat. Plus, we were with our girl the whole weekend which was fantastic as always. I don't mean to go on and on, but...wait, yes I do~cause she's awesome!!


Josh got a lot of "coo points" (our term for brownie points...if you want the full story I can tell you sometime.) for his efforts...There was a card from "the dogs," one from Charlotte, and two sweet and funny cards from Josh himself. There was also a picture thing for the hallway that we've been wanting to get for a while. He picked it out, put it together, and hung it up - it looks great! (In the picture it's laying on the coffee table). He also enlisted his dad and brother to decorate the den while we were in Elkin visiting my memaw!! Super sweet.


We also had another first...first pair of earrings!! Siiike. The sweet kids that Charlotte stays with during the day gave her a pair of stick-on earrings.. So awesome. They were so adorable (like they are every day when I drop her off/pick her up) and excited for me to see them on her. Purple jewels suit her well, I think. Hee hee.


I also am very excited about a belated "mother's day/birthday" present that Josh gave me. Siike again. Josh won a golf tournament and the prize was a gift certificate to a day spa. D-A-I-Y-E. Day Spa.


Well, a Zoolander quote is the perfect ending to this post. I'll post again when I have more pics!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh wins the prize!
And Charlotte gets cuter every time I see her.