Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MBA, Here we come!



First of all, a congrats to my awesome hubby for being accepted to Wake Forest MBA school!! I am so proud of him (of course not just for this!) and happy that he is on the road to where he wants to be. (one more qualifying remark from me: it's fine with us if he doesn't want to go!)


Charlotte has been working on sitting up and is doing great! She hates all baby food (just like her mother) and so we are still plugging away on the seemingly fruitless task of finding something she likes. Once we get a new computer that can handle a video, we'll post some of her, um, eating?...some green beans. Or "beens" as I just mistyped and had to share. Now on to the pictures!

6 comments:

Kim Tapp said...

that's great! congrats josh :).

Mama Lutz said...

So does this mean that some food has gone down the ol' esophagus? I sure hope so, because I'm not sure that peas are as good a skin treatment as rice cereal.

Anonymous said...

Your baby makes the best camera faces ever.
Seriously.

Patrick said...

Hey you two. Charlotte is looking great. I hope everything's going well. Josh, congratulations on the MBA. That's awesome.

The Huffmans said...

josh-congrats to you on the MBA program! Emma Grace doesn't really eat either-well, she is on a strict diet of bananas, peanut butter, bread and spanish rice. wierd.

Groovy said...

The most beautiful granddaughter ever (that is completely objective, of course)! Josh, Nana and I are very happy about your opportunity to pursue your MBA.