Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas!!
















Christmas Pictures:










Well, our appointment at Portrait Innovations was at 5:00 pm....and the picture taking started around 6:15. Yeah...needless to say (but I'm going to anyway) Josh and I were not happy. We've decided that some random day we're going to call, make an "appointment" (since they use the term loosely I will, too), take an hour and a half of pictures, spend 45 minutes debating which ones we want, and then say "well, we actually don't like any of them, so bye!" Waste an hour and fifteen minutes of our time and see if it doesn't happen to you!! We made it out of there just in time to make it to Pam and Tony's church to see the annual Christmas play~in which Tony played the title role of the Old Shepherd. It was great!! And, when we picked up the pictures today, we felt like it was worth hanging around for our turn to get these shots...

7 comments:

mestler said...

I see a lot of you in that last pic of her! She is so adorable!

Erin Hall said...

Thanks girl..I needed to hear that! Please call me when you have a minute~I really want to catch up!

Chris and Melissa Beahm said...

her pictures are precious, and sooo cute!! i can't believe she is walking already! can't wait to see you soon! love you!

Mama Lutz said...

These shots are incredible! They merit purchasing a fire-proof safe or "such truck," as Huckleberry Finn would say.

The Usserys said...

You won't miss her after I steal her will you?

Bev, Bob, Morgan, and Aimee Callicutt said...

After seeing her in person, it is easy to see how well these pics caught her personality. She was so much fun at Christmas. Hope to see you guys soon! Our blog is thecallicutts.blogspot.com- check it out and lets keep in touch! Love you guys! Bev

Anonymous said...

Erin, I seriously can barely stand it. I'm catching up on all the blogs this morning, and three months of that cuteness almost put me over the edge. I hope I get to see her soon! (And you, too! Your phone message made me really happy the other day.)