Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby # 2 is on his/her way!



Well, it's been an interesting few weeks since we found out. I have been feeling extremely under the weather, which makes me excited for April!! Hopefully this "morning" aka all day sickness will end then. But I'm happy to be sick for such an exciting reason.

We've been having dreams left and right that it's a boy, and as of Saturday night, we're going to name him "Owen"...not really, that is just what I dreamed. So...we'll see how that turns out (we can find out the sex at my May visit).

We're both so stinking happy. I've heard the joke that parents of only children stopped after one because they got it perfect, but we say we wanted another one because Charlotte is so amazing that we just figured, "the more of this, the better!"

So begins the hunt for a name (either way), and the experience of another pregnancy. I'm sure there will be lots of good stories on the way.

Much love to all of you out there in blog land!
Erin

p.s. That's not the top of another head, it's some sack the doctor said would disappear soon. (nurses, any clarification?) At first, Josh and I were looking at it like "is he about to position the ultrasound thing and show us another kid in there?!?!?! But it all worked out :)

3 comments:

mestler said...

He/She is lovely and already has my love and prayers. Hope you are doing ok, Soph. Hang in there.

justin said...

Congrats guys! Just think...in 18 years your little guy/girl could be wearing a Carolina baseball/softball jersey, and bringing the heat. (Charlotte, of course, will have already won the ACC player of the year award multiple times.)

Kim Tapp said...

yay! congrats erin (and josh)!