Thursday, July 23, 2009

Soo, names and "the shuga"

Well, all jokes aside, I have gestational diabetes. At first this was terrifying and I was so angry. But after having some time (and a special class to learn how to monitor it), I'm feeling much better about the whole thing.

And that's all I have to say about that. (Slingblade, anyone?)


Also...we've begun to settle on a name. As you can see above, we've decided it will be Liam Edward.

Tomorrow we're off to the queen city for some catch-up time with the McGraws! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Of course, I won't leave you without any pictures...Charlotte was feeding herself (as you can tell) and we thought she was doing a good job, so we, um, relaxed our attention, for a couple minutes over dinner and this is the result. Yes, I know everyone has these, so it's basically our duty -to the milestone of "spaghetti face" - that we are fulfilling through these pictures. :D


3 comments:

mestler said...

I love love love that name.

And also I think you should call it "shuga-betes" like one of my patients did last week.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Liam Cole! I love him already.

And that last picture is my absolute favorite.

The Usserys said...

Liam Hall. Scha-weet!