Saturday, September 26, 2009

Liam Edward Hall

Well, Josh did the first post for Charlotte, so I'll do the first one about Liam!

Everything was basically the answer "yes" to a prayer of ours...

Lord, could the induction go smoothly?... YES
Lord, could I have a PERFECT epidural?... YES
Lord, could I have a shorter labor?... YES
Lord, could Liam be healthy and happy?... YES
Lord, could he weigh less than 9 Lbs?... YES (but barely. he came in at 8 Lbs, 12.4 oz! 21.5 inches long)
Lord, could Charlotte be loving to Liam?...YES
Lord, could we have a better overnight experience in the recovery suite?... YES
Lord, could we have really nice nurses for the whole time (including lactation?)... YES

Okay, you get the idea. Basically, from 4:00 am on Thursday everything has gone so smoothly (except for the Carolina game, apparently), it has been surreal. Liam is perfect, healthy, adorable, darling...pretty much just like his sister in every way except the diaper region. :) Josh and I feel so blessed, not only by our children, but by our loving family and friends who have most importantly prayed for us, and also physically taken care of us and Charlotte this week and in the weeks to come.

Y'all know where to find us, so come over and see the newest "title" put out by McGraw-Hall Publishing Co.

Now on to a few pictures... :D









3 comments:

The Huffmans said...

CONGRATS!!! We're glad to hear everything went smoothly! Thanks for posting the pictures!

The Usserys said...

What a precious, handsome and BIG boy!!!! Congratulations to everyone! I'm so glad all went well. Sorry to call mid labor but I couldn't help it. I lasted longer than I thought. So sorry. I'll be calling again soon. Probably mid nap. Bad with timing:) Love you all. Can I visit mid october???

Stephen and Kelly said...

Congrats! Your little man is an absolute doll! Many blessings to you and your growing family!!!