Monday, November 23, 2009

Big Sister and Little Brother...for now!





So, I think Charlotte is about to have a growth spurt. She went up 3 sizes in shoes over the summer, and I just noticed in this picture that her face looks thinner or longer or just more little-girl-ish..I don't know. I'll keep ya posted on her growth spurt..

And although Liam will always be her younger brother, I think the days of him being her "little" brother are numbered (with a low number haha)..he is soo big and strong! He's my big teddy bear baby and he's just adorable. He's started smiling over the past week or so, and on Saturday morning, he laughed for the first time. Okay, so it was At My Face, but still. :) He does a much bigger smile, but you know how getting kids to do the thing you want on camera goes. (add in the delay on the camera and it's lucky I got a smile shot at all)..

Our two cutie pies!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: