Friday, May 20, 2011

Well, there is really no excuse..

...for how long it has been since the last post.

Okay, hold on...I might have a few excuses:

Josh got a job in Charlotte and we have moved!!!  This all happened in the span of about 2 months from 1st interview to moving into our temporary housing (where we will be until we sell our house and find a new one.. another post ~or several~ on that later).  Craziness!!  Of course we are missing our family in WS and our sweet friends and neighbors.  Probably more posts on that to come.. But the great news is: Josh loves his new job, and since we knew a move was probably coming ever since he went back to school, we couldn't be happier that it is still so close to all of our family! Praise the Lord it wasn't Kentucky or Florida! (nothing wrong with those states, we just don't have any family there!)  So, we are slowly getting settled.  I say slowly, because...

I am pregnant again!!! Woah!!  We've said since Liam was born that we were done, unless God had other plans for our family and we would be thrilled if there were a "surprise blessing" in our future! ... Turns out He did have other plans, and we are actually Beyond Thrilled to meet this sweet lil babycakes, who will be arriving just in time for Christmas: 12/12/11 is the due date!   It has been exciting to think about a family of FIVE, but I have been having my roughest first trimester of any of the kids..so, needless to say (but I will for the blog), I have been what we'll call "surviving"... I'm looking forward to to the next trimester so that I have the energy to really give two energetic preschoolers the day they need to have!  They are being troopers though, and thankfully the apt we are staying in has a wonderful pool we hit up twice a day!  Also, Liam may or may not have learned the word "movie" during this first trimester.  Okay, I've dropped the T word three times now, time to move on!

So, between putting the house on the market, new job, moving, and a new baby on the way, blogging clearly fell by the wayside.  But, I think we're settled back in enough to pick back up, which I'll do now with some pics of the two sweeties!!

No comments: