Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dilworth Elementary

Everyone loves to go to Dilworth Elementary after work or right before dinner on the weekends and play ball. All kinds: soccer balls, mini basketballs, beginner baseballs, even beach balls. We throw a bunch in the car and head over. They love playing with Josh and digging in the dirt under the willow oaks. I got out there a couple of times, but I've gotten a bit large to run around, so I usually hold down the fort on the "blue bench" as the kids have creatively named it.. We've already come to treasure these times at this place, and so, to document for memory's sake, here are some pictures... (you can get a better view of the fields in the videos, which I'll post later).



 They love these old nets and the dirt under the trees as much as any toy or playground we have or have been to.. :)
 Daddy resting after a tough session of "I try a'gin" with Liam. :)
Me and my two sweaty sweeties! (and baby girl :D)  Thanks to Josh for the greatly appreciated loan of his new sunglasses.. :)

No comments: