Sunday, February 5, 2012

Guilt Trip Recovery Day haha

The kids and I went to Latta Park one day right before Em was born.  I was feeling super guilty about being tired physically, tired mentally from the moving stress, and just feeling like I had generallly been a not-so-fun mom lately, and here I was getting ready to go into labor anytime.. So we had an extra fun day even though it was super cold.. We went to the park, then to get hot cookies, then to see Happy Feet 2 (which we did all by ourselves!!)  It was an awesome day and we had a really fun time together. Special memories for me (since they probably won't remember..)  Here is Charlotte at the park (Liam was running around behind her and wouldn't stop for a picture.)  Then below is the theater all to ourselves! Haha!


No comments: