Thursday, September 6, 2007

The "Bump"




Okay, so I've officially moved past "bump" to "how big will I be when I'm 39 weeks?"

Big brother Maverick has been very attentive lately...as you can see he stays right by my side when I'm at the house...so sweet.

Josh and I also have some exciting news to go with this picture - we felt her move!! Last night was the first time I could be fairly certain that what I was feeling was more than my stomach rumbling!! Super fun. It's great to know she's doing her own little in-utero workout :) Unlike me...I've been doing zero workouts..in utero or otherwise. Oh well. I'm leaving myself room to have a goal to achieve.

We also had fun registering over Labor Day weekend. It is definitely more fun than wedding registry! We registered at Babies R' Us...but if you decide to look it up, please understand that we are using our registry as a "things to buy" list for ourselves and do not expect (or want!) our friends and family to complete that process.

2 comments:

The Usserys said...

Rogue, the 'bump' is adorable! You wear it well, sister. I wish I had some "How not to look like a box" tips, but it looks like you're accomplishing that all on your own. I pray you're feeling as well as you look. That Maverick, what a sweetie.

Patrick said...

Josh and Erin,
"Sha. Sha." Who ever thought that a simple nickname would be used to create one of the greatest blog names ever. I'm glad everything's going well.
-Patrick