Sunday, June 8, 2008

Getting Ready for the Beach







Like any girl, Charlotte has been trying on her bathing suits to see which ones she wants to pack for our trip this Wednesday. We are leaving for the Beach! after work and we're so excited. The puggles are spending time with their grand-owners in Charlotte and the three of us are off to the ocean~traditional baby in the ocean picture to follow soon...




In honor of the trip, we purchased an ocean-themed play gym which she has really taken a liking to, and it will be great to have at Josh's grandparent's beach house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte is so beautiful! I cannot believe how much she's grown! She looks adorable in her bathing suits too. Every girl must own more than one! We say pack them all! :) We miss you guys!

The Usserys said...

I agree. Pack all the swimsuits. They are all adorable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always love when I see a new post on your site. Charlotte is so freakin' cute!!! All the babies at the beach are going to be so jealous...what? I have adorable flip flops all over my bathing suit. Yeah, I have a ruffle. What? Jealous?

I hope you guys have a really good time. You deserve a good vacation.