Monday, June 30, 2008

Rice = Mess

Well, I have been battling it out with the rice cereal lately...can you tell who's winning?!? I have been tempted to just dump it all on her head for days now, and my dear husband gave me the go-ahead. Don't call child protective services just yet, Charlotte seriously didn't even notice. Let's just say... I'm typing this post-bath. Whew, we'll keep at it and I'm sure eventually she'll eventually get the hang of it. I also posted a picture of her "new" jumper seat~she loves it!! :D


Today we attended the funeral of a very sweet and special man: Josh's great-uncle Carroll. We'll miss you, but we know you are resting comfortably now!

7 comments:

Kim Tapp said...

that is hilarious :).

Anonymous said...

This may be your funniest post yet! The cereal picture is one to keep and blackmail with when Charlotte's a teenager! :) "Charlotte, don't make me dump cereal on your head. I'll do it!"

Anonymous said...

You're my favorite.

I finally am moved into my new place, and I'm calling you tomorrow night, by the way. Is it pathetic that I have to plan ahead like that?

Erin Hall said...

no...not pathetic in the least! I'm excited!!

Mama Lutz said...

I startled Gabby with my laughing, and she was watching Sesame Street (meaning, it's impossible to get her attention.) It took me a minute to realize you really did it after Josh okayed it. This may go viral.

The Usserys said...

The rice cereal picture is the best I've ever seen. Can't wait for her 1 year old birthday cake picture/fiasco!

Melanie said...

Charlotte is so cute!!! I love that first picture of her! Hope you and Josh are doing well!