Monday, September 22, 2008

JoshCharlotteJoshCharlotteJoshCharlotte


Who is it, you ask?


For those of you that have said Charlotte looks like me, you are very kind. I'd like to think I had a little something to do with her being here (moms out there...you KNOW I did.)...however, this picture shows that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Clearly, the tree is Josh. This is his baby picture from six months old. It's a bit blurry b/c it was taken through the cover of a picture album, but you get the idea... Actually this is exactly what I'd hoped for! Josh disagreed with me when I said I wanted our daughter to look just like him, saying he'd make an ugly girl~wrong!! They are two of a kind (well, in looks. Her hissy fits tend to resemble mine more than his). His mom provided the cincher when she showed me these baby albums when Josh and I were dating! (just kidding~it was already cinched in my mind).


Hope I spelled "cinch" right or this post will end on a weird, confusing note.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is amazing!

Mama Lutz said...

I'm really not good at the "The Baby Looks Like _____" game, but even I could tell this one before I saw this picture. Still - that is pretty wild.

I just saw all the videos, too. Is she saying "Charlotte" in the one called playing in the front yard? I really thought she was trying. Genius child.

Kim Tapp said...

that is some crazy resemblance right there!

Erin Hall said...

That's so funny Larlo, I didn't even hear that till you mentioned it! ...wait...I mean, "yes, she did say her name. And I taught her how."