Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shoes



Today, my mom came up for a visit :) It was great to see her~as always!! We realized sometime during the day that she and Charlotte had similar shoes. Charlotte hasn't learned to walk yet, but she's already outgrown some "weeboks" (no really, that's their name~adorable!) my parents gave her and is on to her second pair of baby new balance that Josh's parents gave her. Here are some pics of my mom and my daughter and their sneakers :) Well, the pictures are actually just of their feet. haha. :)

2 comments:

The Breedloves said...

I'm just proud of you for putting her into shoes at all! Shoes never touched my sons feet until he was in NYC and the winters made it a necessity!

Erin Hall said...

Both her MawMaw and her Nana have given her such cute ones... She can't really move in them, but I occasionally want her to feel what it's like so that when it is a necessity she won't have a hissy..not that she ever does THAT. Can't wait to see pictures of a certain little someone soon!!