Monday, October 27, 2008

I-I-I'mmmmm Sorrry, Soooo Sorrrrry...

Wow, it has been a whirlwind month!

Some basic news...pictures next time I promise!

*Charlotte is nine months old!! (So much for that 9 months to put it on, 9 months to take it off adage) She is 28 1/2 inches long and 20 lbs! Tall and lean like her daddy :) She has two teeth (bottom center) and two on the way (top, on either side of the front teeth~which are not there..hee hee). She walks maybe 10-12 steps at a time, and crawls super fast when she's in a hurry and doesn't have time to wobble-walk to her point of interest. She is so sweet. I promise. She's the happiest little thing~happy as a little happy clam I always say! (something like this phrase is from a movie that Josh and I can't place, but we say it often when referring to Charlotte). She can now clap her hands, too (as of today, when I picked her up at Steph's)!!

*Josh is doing great in his MBA program~way to go, honey!! We're so proud of you!!

*I got a job at the Central branch of the Forsyth County Public Library! Huge praise there!

Like I said, I'll post pics next time~we have some fun ones of good times with family :D Charlotte loves all of her grand and great-grandparents!! (and so do we ;D)

No comments: