Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello My Future Boyfriend, This Is What I Sound Like...

Super fun!! Erin U and the boyz got to meet us at Hanes Mall for a mini-reunion while they were in town. While it appears that Charlotte was consoling Finn as any good girlfriend would do, I think she was actually accidentally hitting him. Which could still bode well for the future romance... Ask Josh~hitting and caressing are the same thing in our house haha! (I'm like Joey's girlfriend on Friends...the hitter!)

Jack entertained us on the carnival-sized trampoline~great job, buddy!!!

*Charlotte's cute shirt is courtesy of EU~Thanks again, friend!
**The extremely cool photography effect of Charlotte still and Jack in motion was produced by my hard work and high skill level....or, it was an accident. Choose your own adventure/version....












No comments: