Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Charlotte!!

Happy Birthday to our sweet girl, our favorite daughter, our first kid, our delight. I can't sum you up enough to even get out a post of reasonable length... To describe this unbelievable little lady would take all day and my hands would fall off if I tried to type up a description that does her justice...but if you've had the pleasure of meeting her, you know exactly what I mean.

She is a super smart kiddo, so sweet, kind, and funny.
A great runner, and climber, and rocking horse rider...
A good eater, milk lover, great sister, and good "reader".
A girly girl :), mommy's girl, daddy's girl, and a friendly girl (usually).
A great talker, "G"-iraffe holder, blanket snuggler, dresser upper,
and we love every inch of her so dearly!



2 comments:

Dr. Nichole Huff said...

So precious! Happy Birthday to Charlotte! I hope you all have a fantastic time celebrating. Maybe we'll get together again before Charlotte celebrates her 3rd bday! :) Love you guys.

Erin Hall said...

Thanks, Nichole!! I know we need to get together next time y'all are driving back through!! Let me suggest next weekend!