Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Leave the room for two (or twenty) seconds...

So, the other night we had some of my mom's spaghetti! Actually, we used her sauce (which is nice and thick) to make garlic bread hamburger buns into "manwich" spaghetti sandwiches! It was really good..but since we were using up the last two hamburger buns, we didn't make one for Charlotte. She likes the sauce, so I fixed her a little bowl. We have previously given her this, with success.

However, this time went a little differently...she figured out it was much more fun to throw the food onto the carpet. Josh and I had actually gone to the nursery to get a bib for her and to our room so I could change out of my white shirt. We were simultaneously gone for about 15 -20 seconds. Literally. and this happened...







We had a talk about throwing food on the floor. We also told her she wasn't allowed to ride her rocking horse for the rest of the night. Life goes on.


The next morning, she has been playing for a little while, when she looks up at me and says: "frow food flo-wi" while pointing to the horse.. I figured out she was "asking" if she could ride the horse again since she'd "frown food on the flow-ie" the night before...Of course I said she could :) The rocking ban was over ;p

No comments: