Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas!!

When Josh asked if I'd like to spend Christmas Eve & morning at my parent's house, it didn't take me 2 seconds to say yes!!  It was soo fun, and really helped us make it through a fun but long Christmas day since we didn't have to make a round trip in one day! On Christmas Eve, we brought back a family tradition from long ago of making milkshakes! (who needs milk and cookies!?) Needless to say, both kids LOVED it. Charlotte wouldn't let anyone near hers..guess she was thinking we were going to try to steal a bite...we would never..uh, ever..do something like that... mm hmm.. Liam was being fed from both sides and keeping up with the double-bite pace!  Christmas morning was awesome!! We brought our presents to the kids down with us, since we weren't going to have time at home before we needed to head over to Josh's parents house.  We had a great time with them and a wonderful night with that side of the family!! Alas, no pictures though.  I have to confess I stole all of these (every post today, actually) from a memory card my parents had!  Our camera is still missing!  Therefore, we didn't take a single picture once we got back to Winston Salem!  If anyone has pictures of Christmas afternoon or night, please let me know and I'll add them to this post!



 yum, yum, gimme some.
 Cheese!
 this is for me?!?  (thank you, craigslist!)
 look at this real screwdriver, Daddy!

 OH MY GOSH...Tinkerbell Fairies!!
Belated Merry Christmas from the Halls!

No comments: