Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random ones of Liam (Sept - Jan)

He loves this.

showing off birthday tattoos! (I actually like these better than stickers...less mess!)

Yes, he fell asleep on two dining room chairs, with the light on, and the tv going. Tired guy! He just went in there and climbed up and passed out!

me and my "little" man

self portrait...he LOVES to take pictures with the iPhone. :)

Sleep....and a lot of drool. ;) Love it!


Just love this outfit and pose...sorry future grown up Liam!!
Mr. Serious!! I pity all girls in his high school. Look at those eyes!!
 
Charlotte took this one for us! :) thanks, Girl!


Optimus Prime, zonked.
Red Cheeks = ear infections in our house...sure enough..a double one at the dr. when he woke up. :/
 
A lot of his pictures are him sleeping~he is so on the go..it is the only time I can get a good one! :)

No comments: