Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Future





Pictured above are Charlotte's future mother-in-law, brother-in-law, and husband...we're just working out the details on which boy is which ;)

This is one of my dearest friends, and one corner of the "Erin" triune that exists. Mrs. John Ussery has been an invaluable resource and friend, as have all of our friends during this special time. A special thanks to Erin C. for her support and presence during the marathon day of delivery! Love you, Soph!!

I really don't even know where to begin. Saying that I'm overwhelmed in a good way would be the understatment of the century, nay..........eon. People told me that I would experience new kinds of love with both my husband and child-------and they were right. I don't really know who has amazed me more this past week, Josh or Charlotte. I'll just say I feel like the most blessed gal in the world, nay.........universe.

1 comment:

The Usserys said...

Thanks for the future in-law shout out. As Finn develops more of a personality, I'll keep you updated on his characteristics so you can start making Charlotte's choice of men for her. So far on Finn's list we have: drooling, screeching, smiling, and rolling over. All very valuable. Compare this to Jack's crayon-eating, ottoman diving, and toy train destruction and you've got yourself one heck of a decision to make. Hey, someone's gotta do it though.

Hope you're doing well! Thanks again for the blog post:) Love you 3!!!