Sunday, January 13, 2008

SNB

Still No Baby :/

But, hopefully very soon we'll get to see this girl we've been waiting to meet!! Everything is ready, and I'm officially on maternity leave, so any time now...ya hear me, Charlotte!?

We have been trying to maintain a good balance of relaxing and cramming in fun activities: going to movies, going out to eat, trying to squeeze in those things we probably won't do as often in the upcoming weeks here :) So we've definitely maxed out that whole "this may be our last chance to....[ ] before Charlotte gets here, let's go!!" thing. I've been filling the [ ] with eating most of the time. Which is probably why Josh and I almost weigh the same...yeah. That is fun. Hey, it's probably just water weight, right? HAHA. No, seriously, Josh is getting an extra jewel in his crown for keeping his mouth shut about how much mine is open and having food put in it. What a sweet hubby. He is probably curled up in the bathroom sucking his thumb as I prowl around the kitchen going "lay off, I'm starving"...but oh well...it's all worth it :)

I promise we'll get some pictures up here as soon as we get home from the hospital...or as soon as is humanly possible...not sure my mom will want to take on blogging, but hopefully Josh can take a minute and upload some footage of the newest Hall.

Hope everyone is doing well!! Maybe next time I talk with some of y'all it will be on our way to the hospital... :D

2 comments:

mestler said...

I thought SNB had a different meaning...at least it did while in the Duplex:)

Love all three of you!

Erin Hall said...

It does girlfriend!! A silent shout out to the ladies of 417 B Hillsborough st :) Original SNB not happening now, though...